Sign in
Download Opera News App

Public Safety


Safety accident



Lesson to learn from the death of the 24 years old lady who died of gas explosion in Anambra state

A vibrant young lady who lost her life by gas explosion named Chinenye Ngini, popularly known as Swanky, 24 years of age, hails from Adabebe Amawbia Awka, Anambra state. She was awaiting youth service.

Her only crime was deciding to boil hot water in the morning unknown to her that she left the gas cylinder on, and the moment she turned the automatic gas knob it turned out to be her doom.

She was rushed to Amaku General Hospital Awka , there she fought for her life for over a week before given up to ghost 


Let be enlighten some people on this, because sometimes people get confused on what to do or see it as nothing. When you noticed that there's a gas leakage in your kitchen or smell it anywhere in your house, neighborhood, all you need to do is to open doors and Windows then hold on for about 30 minutes or more before lighting gas .Please let think about our lives before causing ourselves harm, let be careful especially things like fire. Fire kills .

I pray God gives her family the heart to bear this great loss, R. I. P Nenye

R.I.P Swanky

Content created and supplied by: Nobletina (via Opera News )

Amaku General Hospital Anambra Awka Lesson Swanky


Load app to read more comments