Sign in
Download Opera News App

Public Safety


Safety accident



Sad: Tears As Beautiful Girl Who Died After A Gas Explosion is Buried

Losing a loved one is one of the most painful thing that can happen to any family, but losing such person at a very young age is so heartbreaking.

Recently, a family was thrown into mourning after they lost their 24-years-old beautiful daughter in a fire incident.

The girl who was identified as Chinenyenwa Kosisochukwu Ngini popularly known by friends as Swanky was reported to have sustained degrees of burn in her body after a gas explosion occurred in her home. According to reports, the young girl who wanted to boil hot water in the morning of that very day, turned on the automatic gas knob while receiving an incoming call with her phone near the gas, she had no knowledge that there was a domestic gas leak, before the explosion occurred. She was later rushed to Amaku General Hospital situated in Awka where she bravely fought for her dear life over a week, but later gave up after few days fighting at the young age of 24.

Sadly, late Kosisochukwu Chinenyenwa Ngini AKA Swanky was laid to rest today, July 11th, 2020 in her father's compound in Adabebe, Amawbia, Anambra State.

Below are more of Swanky's photos

Swanky before her untimely death was a fresh graduate waiting for her Youth service call up.

Her family must really be in pains now losing such a young promising daughter prematurely.

Let's join the grieving family and the entire and the entire community of Adabebe, Amawbia to mourn the loss of their beloved daughter, Chinenyenwa.

May your gentle soul find rest in perfect peace. 

Content created and supplied by: NewsFeedersNG (via Opera News )

Amaku General Hospital Anambra State Awka Chinenyenwa Kosisochukwu Ngini Kosisochukwu Chinenyenwa


Load app to read more comments