Sign in
Download Opera News App

Public Safety

 

Safety accident

 

Explosion

Cambodia: Gas Explosion At A Vending Workhouse, Kills Four People And Five Others Severely Injured

Firefighter Chief in a statement on Saturday, stating that, there was a gas explosion in Phnom Penh, Cambodia's capital, leading to the death of four people and five others severely injured.

It was reported that, the unfortunate incident occurred at a vending workhouse, at Daun district when a spark mistakenly touched a leaking gas cylinder, leading to the explosion.

However, firefighters have to work for several hours to be able to put off the flame which was caused by negligence, and subsequently move out other gas cylinders to avoid further spread of the flame.

What is your opinion on the careless use of gas in Nigeria?

Most people keep their gas cylinder carelessly, putting their lives and that of others in danger, we need to understand that precautions are to be taken when using gas.

It has been reported several times about gas explosions in Nigeria, leading to death and destructions of properties worth millions because of the careless use of gas, and most at times we buy cylinders that are leaking from uncertified dealers.

Content created and supplied by: Continental (via Opera News )

Cambodia Daun Nigeria Phnom Penh

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments