Ten Facts About Nigeria's First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot ( photos ).
Today we are going to look at the ten (10) facts about Arotile, the Nigeria's first female combat helicopter pilot.
1. Arotile hailed from iffe in ijumu Local Government Area of Kogi State.
2. She was admitted into the Nigeria Defence Academy on September 22, 2012.
3. She was commissioned into the Nigerian Air Force Defence Academy Regular Course 64.
4. She was one of the 13 pilots inducted at the NAF Headquarters, Abuja, on Tuesday, October 15, 2019.
5. She was Nigeria's first female combat helicopter pilot.
6. Arotile flew combat mission against Book Haram and bandits in part of Nigeria.
7. In addition to her commission, she earned a B.sc Mathematics from the Nigerian Defence Academy.
8. Arotile trained and graduated from the starlite international training Academy, South Africa.
9. She was just 24 years when she died.
10. Arotile was killed in a road accident at the Nigerian Air Force Base Kaduna State.
May God continue to give her family and Nigeria the fortitude to bear her lost even at this trying moment.
Content created and supplied by: Sabilisten (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More