Ten Facts About Nigeria's First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot ( photos ).
Today we are going to look at the ten (10) facts about Arotile, the Nigeria's first female combat helicopter pilot.
1. Arotile hailed from iffe in ijumu Local Government Area of Kogi State.
2. She was admitted into the Nigeria Defence Academy on September 22, 2012.
3. She was commissioned into the Nigerian Air Force Defence Academy Regular Course 64.
4. She was one of the 13 pilots inducted at the NAF Headquarters, Abuja, on Tuesday, October 15, 2019.
5. She was Nigeria's first female combat helicopter pilot.
6. Arotile flew combat mission against Book Haram and bandits in part of Nigeria.
7. In addition to her commission, she earned a B.sc Mathematics from the Nigerian Defence Academy.
8. Arotile trained and graduated from the starlite international training Academy, South Africa.
9. She was just 24 years when she died.
10. Arotile was killed in a road accident at the Nigerian Air Force Base Kaduna State.
May God continue to give her family and Nigeria the fortitude to bear her lost even at this trying moment.
Content created and supplied by: Sabilisten (via Opera News )