I will be listing out some things you probably did not know about the late Nigeria's first female combat helicopter pilot.
Apart from being the first female combat helicopter pilot in Nigeria, there are so many things about the pilot that you probably don't know check them out below:
- Tolupe Arotile is a native of iffe area in ijumu local government area of kogi state, she was born in 1995.
- she attended the air Force primary and secondary schools in kaduna.
- she joined the Nigerian air Force 401 flying training school, kaduna. On the 22nd of December, 2012 and graduated in 2017 and an officer in the force 16th of September, 2017.
- she was selected to train in South Africa following her performance during her initial flying training course at 401 flying training school, kaduna.
- she acquired 460 hours of flight within 14 months in helicopter, as at 15th October 2019.
- she was decorated the first female fighter helicopter pilot the Nigerian air Force has had in 55 years.
- during her short but impactful stay in the service, late Tolupe, contributed significantly to the effort of the armed bandit in the North central States.
Many Nigerians have reacted to the death of this hero, here are screenshots of how Nigerians reacted including politicians below:
May her soul continue to rest in perfect peace!
Now let's check out some pictures of this late hero:
Photo credits goes to the real owners.
Forever in our hearts!
Please share and follow us for more thanks.
Content created and supplied by: Gistnaija (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More