Sign in
Download Opera News App

Public Safety

 

Crime Justice

 

Murder

Generator fumes kill three Delta kids, carpenter falls, dies

Three siblings have died in the Isoko North Local Government Area of Delta State after inhaling generator fumes in the community of Emevor. It was said the kids and their parents had gone to bed with their generator on. It was said that the generator is near the children's room. Our correspondent found that their mum woke up in the morning to find the children's lifeless bodies.

It was said the kids and their parents had gone to bed with their generator on. It was said that the generator is near the children's room. Our correspondent found that their mum woke up in the morning to find the children's lifeless bodies. In another creation, a 35-year-old carpenter in Oleh, Isoko South LGA, was confirmed dead after falling from the roof of a story building under construction in the city. The public relations officer for the state police, DSP Onome Onowakpoyeya, confirmed both incidents.

Content created and supplied by: Nigerian.newspaper (via Opera News )

DSP Delta Isoko North Isoko South LGA Oleh

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments