Sign in
Download Opera News App

Public Safety


Crime Justice



Remember Chinenyenwa Who Died Last Week? Here Is How She Was Killed By Her Gas Cylinder

How Chinenyenwa Was Sadly Killed By Her Gas Cylinder 

It is really disheartened to see that what we all depend on to cook our food can take life if care is not taken. Gas Cylinder has been making our cooking process faster than when we were using stove and that is why we stick to it as our preferred choice ahead of stove. It has sadly killed someone so I want you to be careful with it after reading her story.

Chinenyenwa Ngini was a graduate who was waiting for her youth service time so that she could serve the country and face her life. She is from Adabebe, Amawbia in Anambra State. 

On that fateful morning when the ugly incident occurred, she woke up and decided to turn on her gas Cylinder so that she could boil water for herself but little did she know that the cylinder got leaked overnight. The moment she turned it on, fire got her. 

She was slightly rescued from the fire and taken to Amaku General Hospital in Awka for treatment but unfortunately she couldn't make it after series of treatments. She died at the age of 24. Her burial holds on Saturday 11th July, 2020.

What more can we say? May her gentle soul rest in peace.  

Please wish her well and share this post. God bless you. 

Thanks for choosing Opera News Hub.

Content created and supplied by: Petertech (via Opera News )

Amaku General Hospital Amawbia Anambra State. Chinenyenwa Gas Cylinder


Load app to read more comments