Sign in
Download Opera News App

Public Safety




Road Accident

Remember the 24-year-old girl who died as a result of domestic fire accident, see her funeral date

Remember the 24-year-old girl who died as a result ofa domestic fire accident, see her funeral date

It pains to realize the truth that all of us will die one day. But is more painful when our youths are dying prematurely as a result of unpredictable circumstances.

A family in Adabebee Amawbia, Awka South Local government areas, Anambra State, is in regret as they announce the funeral arrangements of their 24-year-old daughter identified as Chinenyenwa Nagini, who dies days after involved in a domestic fire accident.

The 24-year-old Chinenyenwa who hails from Adabebe, Amawbia, Anambra State, reportedly a victim of a fire flare in her home two weeks ago resulting from domestic gas leakage.

Report has it that Chinenyenwa wanted to boil water on that tragic morning without knowing that the automatic gas cylinder has a leakage. At the moment she turned the automatic gas knob, fire flare-up covered the whole house.

She was subsequently rushed to Amaku General Hospital Awka, where She was receiving treatment for over a week. Unfortunately, she passed away as a result of complications resulting from the incident on Friday, 4th June.

It is a moment of grief to the family of Anthony Ngini, as they set to lay her remains to eternal rest on Saturday, 11th June.

Chinenyenwa was a recent graduate, who supposes to be serving if not the Advent of COVID-19 Pandemic.

However, I pray God almighty to grant her family, friends, and all concerned the fortitude to bear the regrettable loss.

Rest in peace Swenkey!

Content created and supplied by: GO_OKO (via Opera News )

Adabebee Amawbia Amaku General Hospital Anambra State Awka Awka South


Load app to read more comments