Sign in
Download Opera News App

Public Safety


Safety accident



Tears Flow As Family Announce Burial Date of Their 24-year-old Daughter Who Died After Gas Explosion

No family is happy when they lose their loved one, then losing a loved one becomes more disheartening when the person died prematurely.

A family was thrown into the state of mourning after they lost their beautiful daughter to gas explosion. It was reported that she received an incoming call before the explosion occurred. According to a Facebook post made by Naddy Nadico, he expressed how heartbroken he feels about the death of the of Chinenyenwa Kosisochukwu Ngini AKA Swanky. He narrated that the 24-years-old beautiful girl lost her life when she decided to boil hot water using her gas, which later turned to her doom as she wasn't aware there was a domestic gas leak.

This resulted to an explosion just moments after she turned the automatic gas knob.

Swanky was immediately rushed to Amaku General Hospital Awka where fought for her life for over a week, but died last Friday at a young age of 24.

Late Chinenyenwa was a native of Adabebe, Amawbia, Anambra State who was a prospective corp Member before her untimely death 2 weeks ago.

Some of her friends took to the comment section of the post to sympathize with the family.


This is a great loss to the family of Ngini and the entire people of Adabebe, Amawbia.

Let's join the greiving family to mourn the loss of their beloved daughter.

May your soul find rest.

Content created and supplied by: NewsFeedersNG (via Opera News )

Amaku General Hospital Anambra State Awka Chinenyenwa Kosisochukwu Naddy Nadico


Load app to read more comments