Sign in
Download Opera News App

Public Safety


Safety accident



3 Lessons To Learn From The Painful Death Of Nginison Chinenye Swanky From 3rd-Degree Burns

If people were to die based on the number of deadly mistakes they must have made, many of us wouldn't be alive right now. It's by his mercies that we are not consumed daily. Only by his mercies. Take sometime out to appreciate God for life. The dead can't do that but you can.

Speaking of mistakes, a young lady who resided in Awka recently died as a result of burns sustained from the explosion of her cooking gas. The deceased lady whose name is Chinenye was said to have been cooking in her kitchen on her gas cooker when the call came in. Whilst she was still speaking to her caller on the phone, her gas cooker exploded due to proximity of the phone to the gas. She was badly burnt abs rushed to the Amaku General Hospital in Anambra state. She couldn't respond to treatment well due to the degree of burns she sustained and died soon afterwards. See Screenshots below of some posts on Facebook:

The news of her demise came as a shock to her friends and family. It was really painful to behold her badly burnt body. God! I shudder as I think about it. I pray God grants her people the fortitude they need to bear this painful loss, Amen.

While we mourn and are saddened by her demise, it is important to learn a few lessons though from the way she died. It's no news anymore that it's not safe to use your Android phone in a kitchen in which you have your cooking gas cylinder in current use. Many have lost their lives as a result of this. Let's once again look at these few Important lessons to learn.

1. Avoid bringing your phone into the Kitchen while cooking especially in close range with the gas cylinder.

2. On no account should your Android phone ring and you pick it to answer in your kitchen especially in the middle of your cooking, you can always call your caller back!

3. Your phone especially when it's a smart one is like a mobile bomb which you are carrying around, handle it with care because some of its parts are highly inflammable for example your phone batteries.

I hope we learn these lessons so as not to fall Victim. Please like, comment and share to educate others, who knows what lives you'll be saving. May Chinenye's gentle soul rest in peace, Amen.

Content created and supplied by: Indomiewrites (via Opera News )

Amaku General Hospital Anambra Awka Chinenye Nginison Chinenye Swanky


Load app to read more comments