How to Make a Perfect Pop corn on Stove or Gas that will not Burn.
Many People have attempted making the famous Pop corn but to their dismay or disappointment the corn never Popped.
Rather it soaked and got burnt.
You'll see videos and articles on how to make Popcorn but you'll never be told how to make the stubborn Corn type to pop.
WHY DON'T SOME CORN POP?.
The fact is that for corn to pop, it needs a little bite of moisture.
Most of the corn that is sold in the Market is very dry because majority use it for corn flour or powder.
The Corn that is hard and dry with no moisture in it will never pop!.
HOW TO MAKE EXTREMELY DRY CORN TO POP
1) Get a Jar or Bowl with cover.
2) Add some water,put the corn in and leave it for hours or until the next day.
3) When the corn has gotten moist a little bite you can put your pot on Stove or Gas.
4) Put your Butter.
Although some People say they prefer using groundnut oil instead of butter.
Choose what works best for you.
5) Add little Salt to taste(Optional)
6) Once butter or oil is warm pour in your corn and mix them.
7) Cover the pot let it heat up.
Remember to put the fire on medium heat.
8) Shake the pot when it stops popping to pop the strong ones.
Yes, this time around moisture did the magic.
Your Sweet tasty Pop corn is ready.
Content created and supplied by: RockstarUfuoma (via Opera News )