Breaking News Headlines For This Evening, Friday, 17th July, 2020.
1) [Flashback] Despite Buhari’s under-performing leadership, don’t despair, Obasanjo tells Nigerians.
2) COVID-19: FG to review decision on school resumption ― Nwajiuba.
3) Joi Nunieh testifies before House C’ttee public hearing on NDDC.
4) NIMN launches new professional code to guide marketers.
5) NALDA, on Saturday, disclosed of training NYSC, members on mechanized farming under the Back-to-Farm initiative towards enormous food.
6) Udom’s Completion agenda: Opening sustainable business opportunities in Akwa Ibom.
7) NDDC crises: Akpabio should resign ― APC chieftain.
8) Federal High Court Chief Judge goes on 14 days isolation over COVID-19.
9) COVID-19 exposes Nigeria’s neglect for NCDs — Dr. Kingsley Akinroye.
10) COVID-19: KADPOLY set to reopen if FG permits – Rector.
11) Covid-19: Adeboye unveils locally produced sanitizer dispensing machine.
12) Police refute Wike, say IGP, Rivers CP aware of Nunieh’s home invasion.
13) Niger Republic repatriates 42 Nigerians over COVID-19 violation.
14) Alleged N1.4bn fraud: Appeal Court strikes out four charges against Gov Emmanuel, Paul Usoro, others.
15) 2,000 Boko Haram victims in Adamawa get farm tools.
16) Why Ihedioha desperate to come back ― Imo govt.
17) U.S. records 77,300 COVID-19 cases in 24 hours.
18) Akpabio to sue Joy Nunieh for defamation, denies false allegations.
19) Nunieh: Wike demands IGP’s investigation into attempted abduction.
20) NDDC: South-South Governors support forensic audit.
Content created and supplied by: Motivepress (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More