1. Tesla Roadster ($250,000)The all-new Roadster will be able to zoom from zero to 60 mph in less than two seconds
The Roadster will hit 60 mph in 1.9 seconds, according to Tesla,The electric coupe will also have a top speed that exceeds 250 mph and a range of 620 miles.
2. 2020 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Wide body ($75,000).The Daytona 50th Anniversary Edition carries a Hellcat engine that produces 717 horsepower. Only 501 examples of the sedan will be built. All will feature a Daytona heritage rear fender and decklid sticker and a model-unique.
3. 2021 BMW i4. ($60,000)
The 2021 BMW i4 is a “Gran Coupe”, A four-door sedan with a low, coupe-like roofline,Intended to compete with models such as the Tesla Model 3, the i4 will pack a high-power, long-range drivetrain.BMW expects the top-trim of the i4’s electric powertrain to produce 530 horsepower, and provide a range of more than 300 miles on a single charge. It is expected to charge to 80% of its capacity in 35 minutes using a 150-kilowatt DC fast.
4. 2021 Jaguar F-Type ($65,000)
The most powerful engine in the F-Type lineup sees an increase in power for 2020. The F-Type R will feature a 5.0-liter supercharged V8 that has been tuned to produce 575 horsepower. Mated to all-wheel drive, the upgraded engine can get from them.
5. 2021 Polestar 2
Comes with a 78-kWh battery pack paired to front and rear motors. These motors will produce 408 horsepower, 487 pound-feet of torque, and allow for a range of 275 miles. The 408 horsepower and standard all-wheel drive help shoot the Polestar.
6. 2020 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray ($60,000)
The base model Corvette Stingray is the first of several Corvettes we’ll likely see in the next few years. Engine tucked behind its passenger cell is a 6.2-liter V8 that kicks out 490 horsepower. Opt for the Z51 performance package.
7. 2021 Porsche 911 Turbo and Turbo S ($240,000).
The Porsche 911 is, in the eyes of many drivers, the quintessential sports car. Porsche hopes this new iteration offers drivers the perfect balance between the driving dynamics Porsche is known for, plus the modern cabin one.
8. 2021 Electra Meccanica Solo ( $20,000)
The car weighs less than 1,500 pounds and has a range of up to 100 miles on a single charge. It has a top speed of 80 mph and can accelerate from zero to 60 mph in eight seconds, according to the company. It's an Electric Car.
9. 2021 Toyota Mirai ($60,000)
The current Mirai is Toyota's first hydrogen-powered production vehicle. It has an EPA-estimated range of 312 miles, and its fuel economy is rated at 67 MPGe. The redesigned 2021 Toyota Mirai is expected to have a 30% increase in range.
10. 2020 FORD Shelby GT500 ($73,000)
The new Mustang Shelby GT500 is the most powerful production car Ford has ever built, with over 700 horsepower and a zero-to-60 time estimated at about 3.5 seconds. The Mustang’s 700-plus horsepower will come via a supercharged 5.2-liter.
Content created and supplied by: Warri1stsom (via Opera News )