If you can get 10 questions out of these questions, you have a pretty high I.Q.
1. 64 S on CB
2. 26 L of the A
3. 7 W of the W
4. 12 S of the Z
5. 52 C in a P
6. 18 H on a GC
7. 5 F on a H
8. 206 B in a B
9. Which one of the five is least like the other four.
10. Which one of the five makes the best comparison? CAACCAC is to 3113313 as CACAACAC is to:
12. Which one of the five makes the best comparison? Milk is to glass as letter is to:
13. Which one of the five letters is least like the other four?
14. LIGHT BULB is to FILAMENT as WHEEL is to:
15. Jack is taller than Peter, and Bill is shorter than Jack. Which of the following statements would be more accurate?
Bill is taller than Peter
Peter is taller than Bill
Bill is as tall as Peter
It is impossible to tell whether Bill or Peter is taller
16. The day after the day after tomorrow is four days before Monday. What day is it today?
1. 64 squares on a chess board
2. 26 Letters of the alphabet
3. 7 Wonders of the World
4. 12 Signs of the Zodiac
5. 52 Cards in a Pack
6. 18 Holes on a Golf Course
7. 5 Fingers on a Hand
8. 206 Bones in a Body
So these are the I.Q questions, comment on your scores in the comment section. Don't forget to like and share.
Content created and supplied by: @temmylive (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More