Kindly like,share and comment.
1-Dodge tomahawk,420 miles per hour.
The Dodge Tomahawk is a non street legal concept vehicle introduced by Dodge at the 2003 North American International Auto Show. Dodge Tomahawk is the world’s fastest motorcycle ever produced. Dodge unveiled this ultimate superbike in 2003. According to the reports, only 9 of this motorcycle has been sold yet
500 HP. Unlike other superbikes, Dodge Tomahawk has four wheels – two front wheels and two rear wheels. Surprisingly, Tomahawk could cross 0 to 60 mile in just 1.5 seconds.
2-Kawasaki ninja H2R,250 miles per hour.
The hyper sports Kawasaki Ninja H2R is the fastest production superbike till date. It’s a track only motorcycle. At whopping 300 HP, the supercharged Ninja H2R can hit over 249 miles per hour. This unbelievably powerful machine features 998 supercharged inline 4 engine.
Kawasaki also uses a trellis frame for the first time on Ninja H2R. It provides strength and better control of this motorcycle. Inspired by F1 racers, Kawasaki also includes dog ring transmission which provides fast and smooth shifting.
- 998 supercharged engine with 300 HP power.
- 6-speed dog ring transmission.
- Highly efficient Kawasaki supercharger to acquire incredible acceleration.
- World class racing suspension.
- Maximum Power: [email protected]
- Maximum Torque: 156 [email protected]
- Top speed: Over 249 miles per hour.
- Front Brakes: 2*330 mm, dual semi floating, radial mount discs with four - piston calipers.
- Rear Brakes : 250 mm single disc with opposed 2 piston calipers
3-MTT Turbine superbike Y2K,227 miles per hour.
MTT Turbine Superbike is a non production motorcycle from Marine Turbine Technologies which is recognized as ‘the most powerful production motorcycle’ by Guinness book of world records. To be specific, Turbine Superbike Y2K is a wheel driven motorcycle with a turboshaft engine that manufactured between 2000 and 2005.
This motorcycle has been designed to extract the heat energy from the exhaust and convert it into output power. It features Rolls Royce 250-C18 turboshaft engine that produces a maximum power of 320 HP @ 52000 rpm. The top speed of Y2K superbike has been recorded at 227 miles per hour.
- Features Rolls Royce 250-C18 turboshaft engine.
- 2-speed semi automatic transmission.
- Maximum power: 320 [email protected] rpm.
- Maximum Torque: 576.5 [email protected]
- Top speed: 227 miles per hour.
- Front Brakes: 2*320 mm discs with four piston calipers.
- Rear Brakes : Single 320 mm disc with 4 piston caliper
4-Kawasaki Ninja 2x-14R,208.1 miles per hour.
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R has the super engine could cross 0 to 100 km/h in just 2.7 seconds. Ninja ZX-14R features a four valve liquid cooled engine.
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R can produce a maximum power of 197.3 [email protected] 10,000 rpm. For a decade, superbikes from Ninja series hold the first position among the list of fastest motorcycles in the world.
- four valve liquid cooled engine.
- 6-speed transmission and wet multi disc clutch.
- Maximum power : 197.3 [email protected] 10,000 rpm.
- Maximum torque: 158.2 [email protected] rpm.
- Top speed: 208.1 miles per hour.
- 0 to 100 km/h: 2.7 seconds.
- 0 to 200 km/h: 7.2 seconds.
- Front brakes: 2*310 petal discs, four-piston calipers.
- Rear brakes : single 250 mm petal disc, 2 piston caliper.
5-Suzuki Hayabusa,194 miles per hour.
Hayabusa is named after the Japanese name of Peregrine Falcon, the fastest bird in the world which flies at a speed of 203 mph. At a top speed of 194 miles per hour, the Suzuki Hayabusa could even reach close to Peregrine falcon.
- 4-cylinder 16 valves engine.
- 6-speed constant mesh transmission.
- Maximum power: 197 [email protected] rpm.
- Maximum Torque: 155 [email protected] rpm.
- Top speed: 194 miles per hour.
- 0 to 60 mph: 2.5 seconds.
- Idle Speed Control System to keep engine stable in different conditions
- Advanced fuel injection system from Suzuki for high combustion efficiency.
- Front Brakes: 2*310 mm discs,mono bloc radial mount calipers.
- Rear Brakes : Single 260 mm disc caliper.
- 6-Honda CBR1100XX super blackbird,190 miles per hour.
Honda CBR1100XX is the fastest sports tourer motorcycle from Honda till now. This series manufactured between 1996 and 2007. In 1997, Honda CBR1100XX held the title of the fastest production motorcycle by defeating the legendary Kawasaki ZX-11.
CBR1100XX can hit a top speed of 190 miles per hour with a powerful 152 hp engine. The dual counter balancer shaft provides exceptional smoothness for this superbike.
- 1137CC, four-stroke, inline-4 engine.
- 6-speed transmission.
- Maximum power: 152 HP.
- Maximum Torque: 119 [email protected] rpm.
- Top speed: 190 miles per hour.
- Twin balance shaft for exceptional smoothness.
- Front brakes: 310 dual discs with three piston calipers.
- Rear Brakes : 256 mm single 3 piston caliper.
- 7-Yamaha Y2FR1,186 miles per hour.
YZF R1 is the most impressive motorcycle from Japanese manufacturer Yamaha. The first motorcycle from the famous R1 series came out in 1998. Now, 2020 edition Yamaha R1 officially unveiled.
The new 2017 YZF R1 features 998 liquid cooled, 16-valve,inline four cylinder, engine. It produces a maximum power of 200 @13500 rpm. The top speed of new Yamaha YZF R1 recorded at 186 miles per hour.
- liquid cooled, 16-valve liquid cool inline four cylinder engine
- Fuel injection, 6-speed transmission.
- Maximum power: 200 [email protected] rpm.
- Maximum torque: 112.4 [email protected] rpm.
- Top speed: 186 miles per hour.
- Feature Moto inspired electronic package for high performance.
- Standard traction control, quick launcher, and advanced ABS.
- Front Brakes: 320 mm, four piston caliper hydraulic dual discs.
- Rear Brakes : 220 mm hydraulic single disc.
- 8-MV Augusta f4 1000R,184 Miles per hour.
MV Augusta F4 1000 R is the second series of F4 1000 motorcycle from Italian manufacturer Agusta. It is a limited edition superbike from the company. This super bike has 1000 CC, 16 radical valves liquid cooled engine.
This motorcycle can produce a maximum power of 174 HP and max torque of 115 Nm @10000 rpm. MV Augusta F4 1000 R can reach 0-100 km/h in 3.1 seconds, and its top speed is 184 miles per hour.
- 1000 four cylinders 16 radical valves, liquid cooled engine.
- Maximum Power: 174 HP
- Maximum Torque: 115 Nm @10000 rpm.
- 6-speed transmission.
- Top speed: 184 miles per hour.
- Front brakes: Dual 320mm disc with four pistons radial caliper.
- Rear brakes: Single 220 mm disc with 2 piston radical caliper.
- 9-Aprilia RSV 1000R Mille,175 miles per hour.
Aprilia RSV 1000R Mille is the fastest superbike from Aprilia company. This motorcycle has a 998 V twin engine, produces 141.13 hp @ 10000 rpm. RSV 1000R Mille can cross 0 to 140 km/h in just 10 seconds.
The top speed of Aprilia RSV 1000R Mille is 175 miles per hour. This motorcycle also has a stunning design and best quality seat.
- four stroke 60 degrees, V Twin engine.
- Liquid cooled system.
- Multi plate clutch and 6-speed transmission.
- Maximum power: 141.13 [email protected] rpm.
- Maximum torque: 107 [email protected] rpm.
- Top speed : 175 miles per hour.
- 10-BMW K 1200S,174 miles per hour.
BMW K 1200S is a hyper-sports touring motorcycle from BMW. This motorcycle features 1157 CC, 16 valves four-cylinder engine, which generates power of 164 HP @ 10250 rpm. BMW K 1200s can reach a maximum speed of 174 miles per hour.
This powerful motorcycle also has revolutionary suspensions and efficient brakes for stopping safely from blazing speed. Just like the cars from BMW, this superbike also features eye-catching design.
- 1157 CC DOHC, 16 valves four-cylinder engine.
- 6-speed manual transmission.
- Maximum power : 164 HP @ 10250 rpm.
- Maximum torque: 129 [email protected] rpm.
- Top speed: 174 miles per hour.
- 0-100 km/h : 3 seconds.
- Front brakes: 2*320mm disc with four-piston calipers.
- Rear brakes: single 265mm disc with two-piston caliper.
- Thanks for using opera news.
Content created and supplied by: AbdurrahmanYakub. (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More