Thanks for your time to check this article out. In this article I will be sharing with you how to monitor your gas cylinder and cautious ways to over come this whenever it is giving the sign that it might explode.
An LPG explosion is almost always caused by the accumulation of gas leak in an enclosed space combined with an ignition source, not a Propane-LPG tank explosion (gas cylinder explosion). The leak can be from the gas appliance or other source not involving the bottle.
Due to this fact you really have to be careful because almost all the household in Nigeria now uses this. The explosion could cause the death of an individual and almost destroy every valuable assets in the house.
To avoid this explosion, you have to take note of the signs and also take some preventive measures that I have listed below:
1. Once you start perceiving the smell of a leaked gas in your kitchen, then note that this is very hazardous for your health and you have to quickly turn off your gas and notify the cause of the leak.
2. Don't ever light up your cylinder after you just refilled it. The gas hasn't cooled down and there's still so much pressure in it which can cause explosion.
3. Whenever you start hearing a jingling sound from the gas regulator. It is a sign that the pressure inside the gas cylinder is too much. If adequate measure is not taken it will lead to explosion. To prevent this, remove the regulator and carry the gas outside. Then proceed to buy a new gas cylinder.
4. Once your cylinder stops working pleas don't try and bend it over so the gas can flow. That can also cause explosion.
5. Always check if the gas regulator is faulty and replace immediately.
Once you follow these five rules, you're sure to go. The impact of this article is to save your life and your families life. And once you take note of these things your life in no more in danger. However there are still so many things about gas cylinders, please if you have any idea or question to promote the interest of this article, then share it with everyone in the comment box below.
Note: For the best safety, please make sure you have a working fire extinguisher in your house.
Don't go without following us for more updates on public health and safety.
Save a life by sharing this article.
Content created and supplied by: Ahyour3 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More