Sign in
Download Opera News App

Economy

 

Investing

 

Stock investment

Invest your money in these two websites and watch it grow over a period of months

DISCLAIMER 

This is not a "get rich quick" scheme, every bit of activity I'll be introducing to you requires alot of dedication and patience but as long as you are ready to take action and never give up you are good to go but if other wise you can exit this page.

LET'S GO!

Investing is the only way to financial freedom, because that is the only way your money can work for you even when you're sleeping.

You see, only the poor believes in saving, the rich believe in investing, because a Penny saved will always be a Penny, but a Penny invested will continue to grow.

Most people make mistake of acquiring liability with their earnings instead of investing it, rich people only acquire liability with the money generated from their investment, because it causes them almost sweat to acquire it. 

Speaking of investing, there are so many people who really want to invest but are unable to do so, either because they have little capital or because they don't know what to invest in.

Today I'll be showing two best websites you can invest your money, irrespective of how big or small the amount is, and watch it grow every months. 

PIGGYVEST

Piggyvest is a platform that helps you invest your money in a pig farm, piggery as we all know is a lucrative business, because pork exportation also ranked high in the foreign exchange market, so pork is consumed both home and abroad.

All you have to do is download the "piggyvest" app and invest your desired amount, the ROI is not fixed but your money will surely grow every month and you can withdraw it along with profits after some months.

OPAY BINARY 

This is platform that helps to to trade your money in forex.

When you invest in this website you get 2.2% ROI daily.

Minimum investment is 10,000 naira, you can invest with your local bank credit card or with the Opay app and when you invest 30% of your capital will be withdrawed by the site as commission and the rest 70% will be used to invest.

After every 24hours your money will increase by 2.2% and you can withdraw it.

You'll also get 20% bonus as a referral commission.

These are some of the best websites you can make your money work for you, I'll be posting more in my next article, so do stick around by following us. 

Before you go; You may consider liking and dropping your comment also share with your friends.

Also follow us so you won't miss other interesting posts from us.

Content created and supplied by: prinzchalz (via Opera News )

Penny Piggyvest

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments