Sorry I'm not interested in the amount but the type of salary.
My friend, there are different type of salaries.
You'll not understand unless you read to the end.
There is no average income. The rich are becoming richer, while the poor are getting poorer.
There is no middle class because it has completely disappeared.
Salary, is a specific amount of money that an employee is paid for work done.
The big question is Which type do you earn?
Talking about type of salaries, they include the following;
1. Onion salary- As we all know, onion is one of the most important ingredient for making any delicious meal. But as good as onion is, it's hard to chop it without tears in your eye. This type of salary, you grab it, you open it, and you cry.
2. Storm salary: May God forbid storm, it's an unpleasant situation that requires money. This type of salary, You don’t know when it’s coming or going.
3. Menstrual salary: Ladies will understand this type better. This type of salary comes once a month and lasts only four days.
4. Magic salary: As we all know, magic is a cause that is not quite understood. This type of salary, You touch it and it disappears. You don't even understand how you finish it soon quick.
5. Amnesia Salaries: Amnesia has to do with loss of memory. This type of salary, you can’t even remember what you spent it on.
6. Time travelling salary: You spend this type of salary paying various debts even before you collect it.
Whether it's magic salary, amnesia salary, onion salary, menstrual salary or time travelling salary, when it STOPS coming your life becomes unbearable.
My people, this is high time you need to transform your salary to a residual income.
RESIDUAL INCOME: You work once, and it keeps paying you over and over again even AFTER you have stopped working.
Financial LITERARY is the tool needed to TRANSFORM your salary to a RESIDUAL INCOME, so you can create financial freedom and time freedom.
Salary is a short term solution to a Life Time problem.
Salary is continuously being awaited every month and any slight delay brings about heartbreaking anxiety, pressure and disappointment.
Salary alone cannot solve your money problems. You need multiple Sources of income to balance.
The tax return form contains about 11 income streams, salary is just one.
Don't live Your Life fishing with just one hook, there are many fishes in the ocean.
1. If you divide your salary by the rate of exchange, you'll discover that you are poorer compare to when you started work.
2. Divide your salary per annum by 2,080 hours which you work per year to know what your one hour is worth.
If you do not have 3 months salary in savings, you are already poor.
Remember, salary is the value your employer has put on your effort, How much do you value yourself?
Thanks for reading, kindly follow me for more interesting articles, do share your thoughts and don't forget to like and share this content.
Content created and supplied by: Gabby4me (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More