Many people do not believe that there are so many advantages working for oneself. That is why many business scholars have taken their time to analyze the prospects and constraints involved in working for yourself.
However, the advantages of working for yourself is inexhaustible that is why I will mention just only important few bellow.
- Boss of your self: working for yourself make you the boss over everything that you have. Nobody is going to dictate what to do or what not to do for you.
- Flexible schedule: many employees do complain of not giving them enough or ample time to spend with their family or even on their personal life. But being the boss of yourself will afford you the opportunity of opt into flexible schedule that will make you to balance your personal and professional life.
- New strategies: as the boss of your own business, you can always come up with new strategies that will make your business to develop greatly. But if you are working under any boss, your activities hardly seen
Therefore, everything that has a good side, has bad side too. The disadvantages of working for yourself are as follow:
- Strict code of discipline: as the boss of your own business, you need to set the standard of operating your own business. You must learn how to be discipline to enable you control the urge of personal interest. Also you must know when to focus on business and personal life.
- Progress is gradual: in any business, progress is usually gradual there is no instand gratification in business, it was said that that only happen in fairytale.
- Proper growth plan: if you are working for yourself or aspiring to be the boss of your own self, you need to have a good and proper growth plan to develop your business.
The points mentioned above are capable of widening your horizon as to how to be your own boss and how to manage your business.
Content created and supplied by: EarnestMedia (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More