The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is the sole issuer of legal tender money throughout the Nigerian Federation. It controls the volume of money supplied in the economy in order to ensure monetary and price stability. The Currency Operations Department of the CBN is in charge of currency management, through the designs, distribution/supply, processing, reissue, procurement anddisposal/disintegration of bank notes and coins.
NGN is the official currency code for the Nigerian naira. The United States Dollar(USD) has always been hunted since ages.
With the present Dollar to Naira increase, you could actually make money while it last
Steps To Take
1. Visit your Bank and Open a Domiciliary account. Opening balance for most banks in Nigeria is $100.
2. Convert a large amount of your Naira to dollars equivalent at the bank because it's cheaper (#389- $1).
3. After a week, make withdrawal from your domiciliary account and change it at the Black Market " Bureau de change" (#462-$1) as at today.
In Black Market, 1 USD is Sell at 470.00 while buy at 462.00 and at Stock Market is Rating 389.88. Do the maths
4. Redeposit and change to Dollars in your bank account. Do this over and over again and enjoy increased monetary value in your bank account.
* Be careful of carrying Dollars around.
* Don't tell multiple people to avoid being robbed.
* Get a trusted Bureau de change to avoid being paid with fake currency or fake alerts.
WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON THIS?
DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME, LIKE, COMMENT AND SHARE THIS ARTICLE FOR MORE LATEST UPDATES.
Content created and supplied by: Chysomfaith (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More