Working under someone is something a lot of people say it's Slavery. That is when you have a strict or a bad boss though but even if he is a very nice person you have to be very careful as to some words you say to your boss. They are humans too and definitely your superior. AND THEY HAVE YOUR SACK LETTER AT HAND.
These are some words you should never say to your boss if you have don't have another job.
1. My Former Employer Doesn't Do This: It's entirely wrong to compare people, it's worse to compare your boss with an old boss. You're indirectly saying he's wrong, and doing less than capacity.
2. I was more productive where I worked before: Saying this means you're saying that the company is negatively affecting you that's why you're not working better.
3. This job is stressful.: Maybe you should just get another one.
4. You're making a lot of profits and paying so little as salary.
5. You don't work as much as we do: This is purely insulting, saying your boss is lazy indirectly.
Say any of these and you'll be sure to earn your sack letter soon enough.
Content created and supplied by: Bloarygirl (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More