Kindly help me click on the like and follow buttons above.... Thanks
Recall that the management of OperaNewsHub recently announced to it's writers on the news platform that some changes will be made in regards to the penalties and sanctions that comes with rejected articles. The management subsequently informed writers on the platform of it's decision to scrap the deduction of monthly earnings based on the number of rejected articles.
At such, the management came up with a stricter new policy of an "Account Credit Score" which displays the percentage of the credit score a writer has on the platform.
Well, good news because OperaNewsHub has now made available this Account Credit Score available on each writer's dashboard.
How to view your account credit score
* Login to Opera news hub account using a browser (Chrome, Opera mini.. etc)
* Once you're logged in, you'll see your "Credit Score" boldly displayed on your dashboard, just above your latest posts.
The good thing is that every writer on OperaNewsHub starts with a clean slate for now, so I'll advice you to be very careful on how you get articles rejected because your account could be suspended or banned from posting news on the platform when your credit score reduces to a certain point.
Credit Score deductions are programmed like this
* Fake articles - 10 credit points
* Not original contents - 10 credit points
* Click bait (Headline rules violations) - 5 credit points
* Out of date contents - 5 credit points
* Disgusting contents - 5 credit points
Note: The account credit score will add up 1 point for every seven days that a writer is able to avoid his/her articles being rejected.
So if a writer has a credit score of 70% and he/she is able to avoid article rejections for 14 days.. The credit score will automatically move up by 2% totalling 72%
Having read all these, it'll be in the interest of every writer to reduce the number of rejected articles on his/her account.
Don't forget to like, share and follow... Thanks
Content created and supplied by: Ffrank (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More