Top 5 Books to Fulfill Your Bottomless Marketing Desires
Today I want to share with you my top five books that I’ve read and I think will help you better your business marketing.
Without further ado, here they are:
(1) How to Write Copy That Sells by Ray Edwards This is the very first copywriting book I picked up. I remember finding this book while I was browsing through the business section of Barnes & Nobles. It’s a great book for you if you want to learn the fundamentals of copywriting. In my opinion, the biggest value you’ll get out of this book is learning how to write a high converting sales letter. Ray Edwards gives you a simple framework that you can follow that’ll make sales letter writing a lot less intimidating.
(2) The Wizard of Ads by Roy H. Williams This particular book is a bit different. Each chapter is one to two pages long and teaches you one copywriting or advertising tip. And Roy teaches those tips in a very entertaining way, mainly through stories and analogies. The book is aesthetically pleasing too. The cover feels almost leather-y and the edge of the pages have slight rips on them to give you that old school feeling.
(3) The Adweek Copywriting Handbook by Joseph Sugarman If you only had enough money to only buy one book from this entire list, I’d say to go for this one. If you don’t know who Joseph Sugarman is, he’s one of the best copywriters around and known for his amazing print ads. He also used to run seminars where he taught other business owners and marketers copywriting. Everything he taught in those seminars are included in his book.
(4) Traction by Gabriel Weinberg and Justin Mares Co-written by Gabriel Weinberg, who’s the founder of the (in my opinion, superior) search engine, DuckDuckGo. This book is very useful if you’re looking for new ways to bring traffic to your business. Use the knowledge in this book along with all the marketing knowledge, and you’ll be seeing a huge growth of new customers.
(5) How to Become an Email Titan by Me, Myself, and I Of course, I can’t leave my own book out of this list. If you want to learn my ways of writing emails, this book uncovers everything. You’ll learn how to write non-boring emails that people will actually want to open, read, engage with, and eventually want to buy from you.
Content created and supplied by: Olivagray (via Opera News )