For successful applicants of N-power and for those who applied under N-power build, I say congratulations. Many Nigerian individuals have applied under different categories on N-power, for this who applied for N-power build there are some things you should know about N-power build programme.
N-power build is an accelerated training and certification (skill to job) programme that will engage and train 75,000 young unemployed Nigerians in order to build a new crop of skill and highly competent workforce of technicians, artisans and service professionals.
The focus industries include:
1. Building services
3. Built environmental services
The selection preference for N-power build involve
1. Currently unemployed
2. No degree or diploma selection preferences
3. Aged between 18 - 35
4. Interest in fixing, building and creating things.
Successful N-power build applicants will also undergo a training of 3 months period of time and they can also aspire career in construction, works and housing. Possible destinations include;
1. Building/construction project management
2. Furniture making and design.
3. Electrical maintenance and repair services
4. Building and construction services
Content created and supplied by: 24/7newz (via Opera News )