These are the ongoing online Recruitment for Nigeria Graduate, undergraduate, Post graduate and Non-graduate in Nigeria.
Some recruitments in the list are for graduate and post graduate where you are expected to submit your credentials in the office board.
Some in the list are registered online while some is physically.
This is the list of ongoing recruitment in Nigeria:
1. Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2020
2. Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2020
3. N-power recruitment for graduate and Non-graduate recruitment 2020
4. Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria(AMCON)
5. Niger Delta Development Commission(NDDC)
6. Nigeria Customs Service (NCS)
7. Federal ministry of water resources (Job title: General Manager, Requirements: A master degree in relevant discipline like five to seven years experience)
8. Budget Office of the Federation (BOF)
9. Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE)
10.National Sugar Development Council(NSDC) Recruitment
11. Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2020
12. Federal Ministry of Water Resources ( Job title: Workshop and Equipment Manager)
14. Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission(NIPC) Recruitment
15. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Recruitment
16. National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) Recruitment
17. Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN)
18. National Pension Commission PenCom(PenCom)
19. National Planning Commission (NPC) Recruitment
20. Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON) Recruitment
Interested candidates are expected to do their registration quickly
You are to search for you category online to know more details about the recruitment.
Content created and supplied by: NaijaTrustee (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More