There are so many business opportunities in Nigeria that you can be successful. Many people are poor, not because there are no opportunities, but because of their inability to recognize and seize opportunities. The meaning of the poor is "passing opportunities repeatedly" and this is the problem for most people. They repeatedly miss opportunities without taking advantage of them and therefore they remain poor. In this article, I have packed many small scale companies in Nigeria that you can successfully do with small amounts. So if you are looking for the right business opportunity in Nigeria that you can retire in, please be happy to read this article as I will share with you some small scale business ideas that you cannot 'give you the necessary financial freedom, if necessary. These business ideas are for everyone, working, unemployed or unemployed as most business opportunities can start with 20,000 Naira. So without wasting your time, here are 10 profitable small business ideas in Nigeria that you can start right away:
1. Palm oil storage: storing palm oil in high season and reselling in low season is a great company that can save you a lot of money depending on the amount of capital you have. This is an aspect of the company that I love very much; in fact I have been doing this business for the past eight years. I know a lot about this company because it is my mother's business. The company is very profitable because you can achieve up to 100% and more profit. The most important thing about this company is to get the right information about where to buy, when to buy, how to store and when to resell. There are two seasons for palm oil, first between February and April, this period is known as the peak season, and the price of the palm always drops drastically leaving room for the smart entrepreneur to maximize the opportunity. The second season is between October and December, which is always characterized by inadequacy and price increase of palm oil, during this period you can resell the stored palm oil and make a profit that can reach 100% or even 200%. There is a technique that can be used to take more advantage of this business. The technique is very simple and this is the technique: immediately after the high season around July, the price goes up and you can sell and make a profit of about 50-60%. Mimi will sit around September, when most farmers will sell their deposited palm oil to pay their children's school fees from the new academic session. So as a smart entrepreneur, you can use the money again to buy cheaper and sell everything at a high price during the low season. When you calculate your profit, it will be much higher than those who just expected the low season. This is the method my mom and I have used and it worked perfectly, but if you don't know the right time it is better to stick to the normal method or contact me for advice.
2. Soybean Storage: Soybean storage during the high season and reselling it during the off season is another great and profitable business that shouldn't be caught yet. Walnut bean is a legume plant with many nutritional and health benefits and is therefore used by humans as food and for making animal feed such as poultry feed, fish feed, etc. This agricultural production is necessary for livestock and has a kind of lot behind due to the increasing interest of livestock in livestock. delivered together. This is a company that very few people know and get a lot of money year after year. For example, in 2012, a woman bought a batch of (rubber) soybeans for # 120 during peak season and sold them for # 240 in just two months and the price kept rising. The high season for soybeans is between November and December and the low season starts from February to September, imagining how much money you would make if you had the money to save it and wait for the real low season (always from April) when goods are so scarce and make 250% profit.
3. Partridge Livestock: If this is the first time you have heard of horse birds, or have heard of them before, but have not taken a step towards taking advantage of this great business opportunity, then you are forgiven. The quail bird popularly known as Aparo in Yoruba (if you know the name in Hausa or Igbo you can write in the comment below) is one of the ancient birds that has many health benefits. Livestock is part of poultry farming and they also lay eggs like chicks, but it is not common in this part of the world. The meat and eggs of this bird have been reported to cure many diseases, such as arthritis, tuberculosis and other diseases. Breeding animals are five times better than raising chicken and turkey, and I assure you that a person with 400 birds laying birds is better than a person with 2000 laying hens. This fact is due to the following reasons:
2,000 scarecrows will be fed the same amount of food consumed by 400 chickens.
They are immune to many diseases, meaning you do not need to spend money on vaccines and the company is at low risk.
The chicks mature earlier and start laying eggs after 7-8 weeks.
Cultivation of particles requires less work.
The space required for breeding pasture birds is small.
They lay a greater number of eggs between 250 and 280 per year.
With only 20,000 Naira you are good for this company, provided you have a space in your home where you can place the cage. With that 20,000 naira you get a daily yield between # 1500 and # 2000 after the bird has started laying eggs. If you have enough money, you can go for a large-scale production, as this can make you a millionaire in the shortest time possible.
4. Learning services: These services can take various forms, they can be at home where the person has to go and he or she will be paid by agreement between the two parties. He may have more than one place depending on his ability. But the second form is more preferable for entrepreneurs like us who want to make a lot of money. In this case you will get a learning center in a good place and you will hire a number of people who will work with you. Finding a good center can be challenging, but if you search diligently, you will definitely get a good one. You can start from your home if you have enough space or consult with some school leaders to use their school. I assure you that if you market it very well and bring some innovations that make you unique, you will be amazed at the amount of money you get from this company.
5. Training Center: This is another great business idea that you can start with a little money. This can be a vocational training center. A training center for skills acquisition. If you are a guy with special talents or have some professional skills, you can go ahead and set up a training center. Sign it up and use different marketing strategies to get people and in no time the only thing you get is a lot of money. This company has a lot of potential to succeed because people in this country are now turning their attention to gaining skills due to lack of work so that they can stand on their own two feet.
6. Selling Phones and Accessories: You may want to look into this company with the excuse that many people do, but I tell you that people really do it at this company and that this business potential has not been fully exploited. Many people in this country have a passion for technology and are willing to spend money, especially on phones. What you need to succeed in this business is accurate information on where to find good quality and cheaper phones. It is advisable to consult a person whom you trust and who has instructed you to guide you. If he is honest with you, he will tell you where to get these products at cheaper prices and most of this product can be purchased from the computer village in Lagos and other big markets all over location, but you need the correct information before entering these markets to buy. I have good news for you, where can you buy the product; the good news is that most of these phones can even be imported from abroad without leaving the comfort of your own home. You can buy from sites like aliexpress, ipmart.com etc at very ridiculous prices and the products will be sent to your address through the courier service and you get more than 100% profit. You can start with a capital of 20,000 # if you want to start small.
7. Outdoor Extraction Service: Food demand in this country will continue to grow thanks to our large population that continues to grow day by day. This company has a lot of potential to be successful because regardless of the condition of a man's bag, he has to eat. The food industry varies widely, but I limit myself to catering outside. If you have the necessary experience in this aspect of business, I would encourage you to start and make sure you make it as unique as possible and the sky will be the limit.
8. Seminar: This is similar to training services, but very different in that you do not need a training center in this case. Not all people enjoy sitting and reading, even though they like that some don't have time, and they still need to get the right information that will solve their problems today. Here a smart entrepreneur should get in and take advantage of these categories of people by organizing a seminar. It may not be necessary to speak during the seminar, you can invite a resourceful person to do it, but if you can anchor it yourself, you can go further. When you do this, make sure to charge a modest amount of money and add value to the lives of those who want to attend the next time you organize such a seminar. In other words, do what you promise. Create enough exposure for the program and you will be amazed at how much money you will earn with just one seminar. I previously attended one such seminar, where the organizer went home with over 300,000 naira in just four hours. Note: To be successful in this business, you must add value to people's lives and keep what you promise.
9. Rental services: This is another permanent option that can be used by the interested entrepreneur. This company is always green because there will always be ceremonies especially in this place where we like ceremony and fun. Business is very profitable, if you want to prove this fact, you can contact those who are already doing business and ask them some questions, if they are honest with you because they may not want to reveal their secret, they will tell you is very profitable. The only challenge here is that this company comes with a relatively large amount of money, but you can start small starting at plastic chairs and tables and rent a vehicle that will take them from your place to the vacation spot.
10. Showroom: I must tell you that this is one of the most lucrative and evergreen companies in Nigeria and all over the world. This is due to the interest of so many people in entertainment and sports, especially in football. A special thing that makes this company unique is that many people like to watch these matches in the showroom, where they will have fun and talk to their friends. Another thing is that this company can never die as more and more people, men, women, students, youth and eccentric fans become the most popular foreign league clubs. Any interested entrepreneur can get into this great business idea, introduce some things that make you unique and before you know it, you will be going home with a lot of money. You can start this business with a small capital of about 100,000 naira and expand it while making more money. These are small scale businesses in Nigeria that are very lucrative and evergreen and can be used at any time of the day. If you know of any other lucrative business ideas in Nigeria that people can start with small capital or have questions, you can write in the comment below.
Content created and supplied by: Olu12 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More