Here are 7 Things you probably didn’t know well-nigh the Zimbo who made it into the prestigious list:
2. He started his merchantry with $200 in 2016 and rented a miniature one-room office space that had only two chairs.
3. Paul’s visitor has grown from the early days in 2016 to a team of 10 people and they have worked with numerous organizations including software giant Microsoft.
4. Makaya has been listed on the Gumiguru 40 Under 30 list of emerging Zimbabwean leaders
5. In 2019, he was selected to be the vice curator of the World Economic Forum’s Global Shapers Harare Hub.
6. He is moreover a founding member of the Zimbabwe National Youth Awards,
7. Makaya’s visitor has served over 103 clients including Zuva Petroleum, Astro Mobile, Maranatha Group of Schools, the Contact Centre Association of Zimbabwe, Tech24, the Chartered Institute of Customer Management, Steward Bank, and the Zimbabwe Agricultural Society, delivering an razzmatazz value of up to $175 million.
Content created and supplied by: ContentSEO (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More