Sign in
Download Opera News App

 

 

Shops in shomolu get burnt after wire sparks

Good morning everyone and i hope your night was okay.

Well, as we all know, the problem about nepa and their light failures has been a pressing issue right from time.


Most people pay their dues while others dont due the negativity of the outcome or result.

However, Some people complain that the rate at which NEPA cuts their light is too high.

Some people complain that most times, current fluctuates alot causing all our electrical appliances to Risk/Hazzard.

However, as at 11pm yesterday at shomolu,About six(6) shops got burnt due to electrical/spark issue.

Those shops originally contained the following;

Iya chinwe who sells oil both palm oil and groundnut oil, mama chika who sells rice, beans and four other women with sales of phone accessories,pap and so on.

Acoording to brother Felix who was a witness, he said that the fire started as at 11:14pm. seeing this, he rushed down to the nearby streets seeking for help in stopping the fire before it gets worse.

He was lucky and got help from the neighborhood.


The fire was successfully stopped at about 2am with the help ot the neighbors.


Sice then, the place has been a no go area for the people.

Content created and supplied by: Abrahammary (via Opera News )

Felix Hazzard Iya chinwe NEPA

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments