Most of us have watched in horror as our hard-earned money is being deducted by commercial banks on the basis of bank charges. And it seems to have gotten worse with the pandemic bringing financial strain on our purses.
Are you tired of the all of these? Are you searching for a institution that can encourage you to save more? Are you looking for an investment platform to invest your spare cash?
Here I'll be introducing you to several Fin-tech platforms that allow you the opportunity to manage your own spending and savings with various savings types, and offer investment options. These platforms are the future of banking, where customers control their finances themselves.
Please it is important to note that I am not in anyway related to any of the organizations listed below. This is not an advertisement.
They are listed below:
- OPay: This is a Fin-tech platform owned by browser company Opera.
• Up to 14% annual interest on savings. •Discount vouchers on airtime, transport, meals etc through its subsidiary platforms like OFood, ORide, OMall, etc. • Send and transfer money to any bank in Nigeria. • Loans with low interest rates.
- PiggyVest: Formally Piggybank.ng, PiggyVest is one of the largest savings and investment apps in Nigeria. They are affiliated with Providus Bank.
• Up to 13% per annum interest on savings, with various savings types. • Invest with as little as #5k, with interest rate up to 18%. You decide on what you what to invest in. • Make cash transactions to all banks in Nigeria.
- Alat.ng: Alat was launched by Wema bank to meet the financial needs of its digital customers.
• 10% annual interest on savings. • Give Short-term loans. • Free card delivery. • Discounts on meals, shopping, transport etc.
Watch out for the Part 2 of the post, as I give other great savings platforms you'll like...
Don't forget to like, comment and share...
Content created and supplied by: Bubulala (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More