1. Take control — Manliness isn’t in your height or being ripped. It’s your ability to take action instead of waiting for other people to do it.
2. Know the rule of exchange — If you don’t receive back the respect and time you give to someone, walk the fuck away!
3. Be financially smart — Nothing is sexier than having money in the bank. Develop high-income skills, curb your spending, learn to invest.
4. Have a strong posture — Your posture can make or break your first impression. Forward head posture, hunchbacks can get you labeled as a nerd
5. Don't submit to peer pressure — Don’t smoke, drink, party because others want you to. Make decisions based on what you like.
6. Be confident with humility — Weak men criticize others to feel good whereas true confidence lies in supporting others.
7. Make eye-contact — It’s repulsive when you don’t have the guts to look people in the eye. Keep eye-contact until they look away.
8. Solve problems — Problems are inevitable in life. Instead of freaking out like a chicken, stay calm and act rationally.
9. Be bold — Have the balls to say what you mean. Nobody likes your ‘fake-nice’ gestures.
10. Don’t be needy — You shouldn’t need that girl or group of friends. Have a life of your own. Goals you are committed to.
Like this post if it was interesting and share this post to others.
If you are a man, don't fail to drop a contribution to this article in the comment section below.
Content created and supplied by: Dablizz (via Opera News )