Jubaili Agrotec is recruiting to fill the position of Shipping and Clearing Officer
* Following up with the payment of LC and Bill of collection.
* Issuing insurance policy that covers the transportation of the shipment from the port to the warehouse.
* Opening the e-form-M online and upload the proforma invoice (PI), in addition to the insurance policy and the NAFDAC certificate.
* Submit the e-form-M to the bank for validation, and follow up with them to make sure that no delay will occur.
* Checking the e-form-M status on Single Window Trade system.
* Preparing debit advice and send it to the insurance company and purchase department.
* Requesting the shipment documents from purchase department for confirmation, to be sent to Nigerian bank, in order to issue Pre-Arrival Assessment Report (PAAR) for the shipment.
* Submitting the shipment documents in addition to the PAAR to the clearing agent, after confirming the clearing agent that will handle the process from the head of department.
* Submitting the custom revenue receipt to the clearing agent in addition to the original shipment documents, upon receiving it from the bank.
* Follow up with clearing agent on the process, and make sure it does not exceed the free days to prevent demurrage.
Intrested and qualified candidates should send CV to [email protected]
Content created and supplied by: Careermingle (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More