Jubaili Agrotec is recruiting to fill the position of Shipping and Clearing Officer
* Following up with the payment of LC and Bill of collection.
* Issuing insurance policy that covers the transportation of the shipment from the port to the warehouse.
* Opening the e-form-M online and upload the proforma invoice (PI), in addition to the insurance policy and the NAFDAC certificate.
* Submit the e-form-M to the bank for validation, and follow up with them to make sure that no delay will occur.
* Checking the e-form-M status on Single Window Trade system.
* Preparing debit advice and send it to the insurance company and purchase department.
* Requesting the shipment documents from purchase department for confirmation, to be sent to Nigerian bank, in order to issue Pre-Arrival Assessment Report (PAAR) for the shipment.
* Submitting the shipment documents in addition to the PAAR to the clearing agent, after confirming the clearing agent that will handle the process from the head of department.
* Submitting the custom revenue receipt to the clearing agent in addition to the original shipment documents, upon receiving it from the bank.
* Follow up with clearing agent on the process, and make sure it does not exceed the free days to prevent demurrage.
Intrested and qualified candidates should send CV to [email protected]
Content created and supplied by: Careermingle (via Opera News )