Pots pans and spoons ia an intriguing story of how sweet sensation started at a small backyard in Lagos with nothing but determination, passion and faith; nurturef in relative obscurity for about 10 years and painstakenly grown into a successful brand.
Sweet Sensation is a well-known fast food brand in Lagos offering quality, healthy and affordable local and Continental meals.lt was one of the first quick service restaurant that opened in Lagos
This is a must read book for just about anyone who has a business idea ,deeam or desire to succeed especially those living in a challenging social economic clime
But before you read the book I want to shat some lessons from the book
1. know when to say goodbye to a failing business. learn let go of a business that is nor working.
2. Build with what you have for where you are headed, make it happen, dint give room for excuses, know that you're making these sacrifices for tomorrow
3.Eliminate idle time from your life by being accountable for everytime
4. Use the circle marketing strategy. people around your business within 5 meters radius should know about your business and patronize as you expamd gradually
5. Bring God into your business, be sensitive to hear from God
6. Think partnership before competition.Have a big mentality,let your mindset expand,have a "big me" mindset
7. Study your competitors.Learn from other people's mistake and experience then replicate in your own adventure. It is okay to copy from your competitors and make it better.
8. Learn from your mistakes
9. Be on top of your systems,restructure things when there is a loophole. Keep training at training your staff,they cannot give what they do not have
Take inventory and stock of your goods and products
You might have to pay for a good accounting and inventory system
10. Do not expand too quickly, master this business well, its not how far but how well.Be true to yourself
11. Think location, think location, think location
12. Research your field and carve a niche for yourself,study trends,customers and competitors
Lastly...Be willing to start small and build
Content created and supplied by: OkoroOghosa (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More