Everybody wants to be rich abd successful in life. But we must taje note of the fact that success is a function of certain behaviors that we portray in our everyday life.
Below are few things that you should avoid jf you want to be successful in life.
1. Never lose hope. Tomorrow could be the day you have been waiting for.
2. Never break the pot that once gave you water.
3. Never bite the hands that once fed you.
4. Never despise the home that once gave you sheller.
5. Never punch holes in the umbrella that once gave you cover.
6. Be careful how you close a door. Never bang it because you might need to pass through that door again tomorrow.
7. Never ignore the people that once helped you.
8. Never despise those that were there for you at at time you needed them.
9. Never be scared to fail. Allow yourself to be a begimner. No one starts off beimg excellent.
10. Finally, never give up ok God. God has perfect timing. Never early, never late. It takes a little patience and a lot of faith but trust meits worth the wait.
Remember to like, share and follow.
Content created and supplied by: Dadatosin59 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More