Most prospective corp members all wish to serve in the nation’s capital- Abuja. It should be noted that it is lots easier to get posted to these places if you are connected to someone who has an upper hand in that office or a camp official helps in your posting.Also, Abuja does not pay corpers state allowance like some states do and hence, a need to get a PPA that pays. The list of these places are as follows;
1. Nigerian Television Authority(NTA).
2. Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC).
3. Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN).
4. National Assembly.
5. Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation(NNPC).
6. National Hospital Abuja(NHA).
7. Federal Medical Centre (FMC).
8. News Agency of Nigeria(NAN)
9. Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria(SMEDAN).
10. National Health Insurance Scheme(NHIS).
11. National Pension Commission(PENCOM).
12. Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS).
13. Nigerian Ports Authority(NPA).
14. Pipeline and Product Marketing Company(PPMC)
15. Nigerian Immigration Services
Content created and supplied by: studio.opera.com (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More