1. Mike Adenuga ($7.2 billion): Mike Adenuga is the founder and CEO of Globacom Ltd and Conoil Oil and Gas Ltd.
2. Femi Otedola ($1.2 billion): CEO of Forte Oil; deals in real estate.
3. Jimoh Ibrahim ($1.1 billion): CEO of Global Fleet Group.
4. Tunde Folawiyo ($650 million): Managing director of Yink Folawiyo Group that deals in Real Estate, Energy and Engineering.
5. Oba Otudeko ($550 million): Founder of Honeywell Group and Chairman of FBN Holdings Ltd.
6. Samuel Adedoyin ($540 million): Executive Chairman and CEO of Doyin Group.
7. Dele Fajemirokun ($500 million): Chairman of Food Concept and Entertainment plc.
9. Fola Adeola ($150 million):Founder of GTBank.
10. Molade Okoya Thomas: CEO of CFAO Nigeria.
Davido’s father Adedeji Adeleke, Dele Momodu, Bola Tinubu and Akin Alabi are also very rich and successful Yoruba people.
Content created and supplied by: Kamsiwrites (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More