Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well. If you are job hunting, it is very important to cross all t's and dot all i's. I hope these tips help with that.
1. Regularly update your CV: Ensure it has all the relevant keywords. Highlight your skills, educational background, experiences, achievements and certificates.
2. Network: Build and sustain relationships with people who are already in the industry/field you wish to venture into.
3. Volunteer: Virtually every job will require you to have some form of experience even the entry-level jobs. These can be got by volunteering and interning at such companies.
4. Practice for interviews: As you are applying for jobs, you should also prepare for interviews so that once you are called upon for interviews, you can excellently ace them.
5. Update your online profile: Use social media to your advantage. Ensure your profile depicts your personality and occupation.
6. Start upskilling: Build your skills! First, acquire relevant knowledge in your desired roles then proceed to discover and improve on the necessary skills.
You can be better! You will be better!
Content created and supplied by: Sophia3000 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More