Job Title: Fleet Manager
Salary: N80,000 - N100,000 monthly.
Employment Type: Full-time
• Developing efficient driver schedules to maximize profits.
• Managing drivers so they adhere to strict schedules.
• Registering and licensing all vehicles under their management.
• Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
• Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
• Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
• Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
• Monitoring driver behavior and ensuring a high level of customer service.
• Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency.
• Utilizing GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles in case of theft.
• Degree in Logistics or Accounting.
• 2+ years in a logistics role.
• Experience in the transportation industry.
• Outstanding organizational skills.
• Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
• Quantitative ability.
• Attention to detail.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date 6th October, 2021.
Content created and supplied by: BridgeGapConsultsLimited (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More