Federal Aviation Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) formally called "The Nigerian Airports Authority (NAA ) was established in 1976 by the Nigerian government Decree 45 of the same year to oversee the operations and maintenance of all Federal airports in the country.
FAAN is a service organization statutorily charged to manage all Commercial Airports in Nigeria and provide service to both passenger and airlines.
Requiremets an applicant must possess
* Interested candidate must be a bonafide citizen of Nigeria.
* He or she must upload BSC/HND certificate from a reputable institution;
* valid identification card;
* NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exception;
* candidate should between the age of 18 to 30 years old;
* certificate of medical fitness;
* An excellent communication, computer skills;
* He or she must be physically and mentally balance;
How to apply for FAAN recruitment:
* login to the portal on www.faan.gov.ng
* Carefully fill the online appication form
* Upload all the required documents including passport photograph.
* The FAAN Recruitment Form 2021/2022 is not yet out.
* Registration is free of charge. No body will ask anyone to pay any money to be employed.
Content created and supplied by: temitope89 (via Opera News )