There are 13,150,645 million confirmed corona virus cases globally but here are some of the countries that have been hit the hardest.
1. United States: There are over 3,344,783 million cases here which makes the United States the first of on the list.
2. Brazil: The country has recorded over 1,884,967 million cases.
3. India: India has recorded over 936, 181 thousand cases.
4. Russian Federation: They have over 746,369 confirmed cases.
5. Peru: Over 330,123 thousand cases.
6. Chile: More than 319,493 have been recorded.
7. Mexico: Over 304, 435 have been confirmed.
8. South Africa: 298,292 cases have been recorded.
9. The United Kingdom: 291,377 confirmed cases.
10. Iran: 262,173 cases have been recorded.
Please remember to always stay safe and follow guidelines that have been put in place by the government to curb the further spread of the virus. Avoid putting your health at risk or the health of other’s around you.
Content created and supplied by: justopera (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More