Now that COVID-19 pandemic has chewed deep into the economy of Nigeria and high cost of living is ubiquitous, especially for those living in Lagos , Abuja , Rivers , Akwa Ibom , among others, 'Skill Acquisition' is one of the solutions.
Sadly, many people have lost their jobs and this can never go well with the victim since the philosophy of Adam Smith (the father of Economics) about man is awesomely true.the philosophical assertion of Adam Smith is "Man is insatiable of wants". Consequently, a question comes up thus "if man is insatiable of 'wants', what of 'needs'?", however, the good news is that man can not survive without 'needs' because they are necessities of Life. So, to cater for both wants and needs at this critical time of the world, one needs to embark on the source of generating income and one of these is 'The production of emulsion paint'.
Apparently, today, I want to show to all my readers through a-thorough-research that I embarked on about the production of paint in a commercial quantity. This will go in two categories, the first is the materials needed and secondly, the Simple Steps required. Here we go👇
I. MATERIALS NEED
- Measuring Cylinder.
- Weighing Scale.
The above apparatus can be gotten around you.
1. Titanium 17.5 litres
2. Bermocoll 2 litres
3. Water 50 litres
4. Calcium Carbonate 5 kg
5. Kaolin 1 kg
6. Ammonium 0.5 litre
7. Fadanol 1 litre
8. Acticide BG 2 litres
9. PVA 2 litres
10. Ultracab 5.5 litres
11. Defoamer 0.5 litres
The above products can be purchased at any of the Chemicals' shop near you.
II. SIMPLE STEPS FOR PRODUCTION.
1. Put the water into the mixer, add titanium dioxide and Ultracab U5 and stir for 30 minutes.
2. Add the and kaolin and half of the bermocoll and continue stirring for another 5 minutes.
3. Add the calcium carbonate and continue stirring for 20 minutes.
4. Add P.V.A and Ammonia and continue stirring.
5. Add Fadanol and continue stirring.
6. Add Acticide BG and stir for another 5 minutes.
7. Add the remaining half of bermocoll and continue stirring.
8. Add Defoamer and stir for another 2 minutes.
9. Package the paints and you are ready for the market.
Wow! Just very simple, with this you can make your family and friends to keep smiling and promulgate that you've stayed above COVID-19 bad effects on our economy.
Please stay safe,
Content created and supplied by: UncleIni (via Opera News )