- 653 new cases was confirmed on Saturday 18th July 2020 out of the 2,755 cases tested
- A total of 212,201 samples has been tested so far in the country, since the outbreak of the virus in February, out of which 36,107 cases has been confirmed positive.
- A total of 14,938 patients has been discharged after testing Negative twice.
- Unfortunately, 778 Covid-19 related death has been recorded so far in the country.
Below is the general fact sheet for Saturday 18th July 2020.
- 2 states (Kogi and Sokoto) are currently free from Covid 19 in their states.
- The 2 states has also gone 2weeks without recording a new case of Covid-19
- Zamfara after 2 months without a case recorded 1 new case on Saturday
- Taraba still yet to record any Covid19 related death.
Covid19 is real in Nigeria just like it is real in other countries all over the whole, stay safe, stay healthy.
Kindly remember to like, share and comment.
Content created and supplied by: Mrkayjosh (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More