Doctor Lovett Lawson, the Nigerian professor of infectious disease has just died of Covid-19. He was the Chairman Board of Directors in Zankli Medical Center located at Abuja, Nigeria until he died in quarantine at the National Hospital, Abuja, Nigeria Monday the 13th of July 2020. He tried his best to keep us safe from the covid-19 pandemic and got infected in the process. Professor Lovett Lawson graduated from the college of Medicine, University of Lagos, Nigeria in 1975and attained his MBBS.
The professor of clinical tropical Medicine got a DTM&H degree in Liverpool school of Tropical Medicine in the year 1984. In the year 2002 & 2006, Professor Lawson achieved two degrees, which are MTropMed and PhD respectively, in the same school.
He also attained a Fellowship of Royal College of Physician in Edinburgh.
The deceased professor founded Zankli Medical Service limited and had a long standing experience in clinical practice in Nigeria. In recent times has he dedicated his time to the eradication of Tuberculosis (TB) and other infectious diseases in Nigeria, having conducted some research and done 68 publications on these infectious diseases.
PREVENTIVE MEASURES ACCORDING TO DOCTOR SANI-ALIYU.
Here are 8 preventive measures proffered by Doctor Sani-Aliyu during today's presidential task force on Covid-19 briefing in Abuja.
1. If you have noticed any of the covid-19 symptoms, complain to your doctor.
2. Always cover your nose face and mouth in public places.
3. Ensure to take your medications
4. If you are due for vaccination ensure the vaccination is up to date.
5. Always maintain social distancing.
6. Avoid anybody that is not putting on face mask.
7. Postpone any kind of social gathering or avoid them completely.
8. Do not invite people to your homes except you are sure they are free from the disease and they also take preventive measures.
Always stay safe and practice the preventive measures as listed in the above.
Content created and supplied by: Rheetarh (via Opera News )