Coronavirus is like a nightmare to every country in the world, there is no country that is not affected by this pandemic.
The scientist has been working round the clock to create the vaccine that will cure the deadly virus, but as at now, they have not been able to create the vaccines.
What countries all over the world are just doing is to take precautions. Precautions such as keeping distance, washing of hand regularly and wearing of face mask regularly.
I will reveal to you in this article on how to wear your facemask, after you are through reading this article, you will realized that you have been wearing your facemask wrongly.
I will highlight the DO’s and DON’Ts of wearing facemask
Let me start by highlighting the DO’s of wearing facemask below:
1. Clean your hands before touching the facemask
2. Inspect the facemask for domestic damage or if it’s dirty
3. Adjust the facemask to your face without leaving gaps on the sides
4. Cover your mouth, nose and chin
5. Avoid touching the facemask
6. Clean your hands before removing the facemask
7. Remove the facemask by the straps behind the ears or head
8. Pull the facemask away from your face
9. Store the facemask in a clean plastic, resealable bag if it’s not dirty or wet and if you plan to re-use it.
10. Remove the facemask by the straps when taking it out of the bag.
11. Wash the facemask in soap or detergent, preferably with hot water, at least once a day.
12. Clean your hands after removing the facemask.
Now let’s move to the DON’Ts of wearing facemask
1. Do not use a facemask that looks damage
2. Do not wear a loose facemask
3. Do not wear the facemask under the nose
4. Do not remove the facemask where there are people within 1 meter
5. Do not use a facemask that is difficult to breathe through
6. Do not wear a wet or dirty facemask
7. And lastly, do not share your facemask with others
Don’t forget that a fabric facemask can protect others around you but to protect yourself and prevent the spread of COVID-19, remember to keep at least 1 meter distance from others, clean your hands frequently and thoroughly, and avoid touching your face and facemask.
Content created and supplied by: OyintV (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More