July 16, 2020.
Kindly click on the FOLLOW button on your top right corner to get more quality update from CityPost.
The Oyo State Government through the Teaching Service Commission earlier during the year approved the Recruitment of teachers into the State Teaching service, a welcome development to the indigenes of Oyo state.
The Oyo State Governor Engineer Seyi Makinde had promised that part of his administration's core project is to revitalized the Educational sector in the state. He outlined that the process of bringing back the lost glory of Oyo state is through employment of capable and qualified teachers, provision of enabling environment for learning as well as adequate infrastructure on ground for learning in Oyo state.
However, to achieve this, during the month of February, Interested and qualified applicants were invited to submit application at different TESCOM offices within the state which was coordinated in different zonal offices within the state.
Meanwhile, due to the outbreak of COVID-19 the recruitment process was stopped and applicants were given hope that once the COVID-19 pandemic had been properly handled by the government then the recruitment process will start.
However, Oyo state government through the Teaching Service Commission last week had directed that all Candidate who submitted their application at different TESCOM zonal offices are to update their records through a recruitment portal.
The Permanent Secretary, Oyo State Post Primary Schools Service Commission (TESCOM) Mrs. Grace Olabisi Oderinde stated this in a released post on social media on Friday 10th July, 2020.
However, the site which was supposed to open on Monday 13 July, 2020 could not function due to some technical issue which is being handled since then.
Oyo TESCOM Recruitment:Before You Log On To The Website To Start Registration Today, Here Are 7 Vital Things You Need To Know
As regards the technical issue, the TESCOM released a statement on Tuesday 14th July, 2020 stating that the portal will be opened this morning for interested applicants to submit their details.
The new date for the commencement of the registration is now between Thursday (Today) July 16,2020 to Wednesday July 22, 2020 for further processing of applications.
The website address is www.jobportal.oyostate.gov.ng/tescom/
1. The people who are eligible to apply are those who have physically submitted their details at the various Zonal offices of the TESCOM in Oyo state back then in February.
2. You must be an indigene of Oyo state with a valid proof of identification.
3. Make sure you scam your documents so that it will be clear enough for them to analyse and process.
Documents to be uploaded Includes Primary school certificate/Testimonial, O'Level result certificate, Degree/ HND/ NCE Result, NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate, Local Government of Origin Certificate, Birth Certificate/Affidavit, Evidence of change of name (if applicable).
4. If your O'level result is from an external exam (WAEC/NECO GCE) make sure to indicate it. Also, make sure the exam number you fill in is correct.
5. You Must provide a valid passport with a while background for uploading.
6. You Must make sure you fill in your bio-data like Name, School attended and other information correctly.
7. If You apply for a wrong cadre then you might be disqualified. Indicate the cadre you are applying for, Teaching or Non Teaching. If it is teaching Cadre you applied for, indicate the subject you applied to teach.
Keep tab on CityPost by following us and we shall update you anytime the portal is opened today for applicants to start their registration.
If you have any question, feel free to use the comment section as I will be on ground to provide prompt answers to the questions
Like and Share with others.
Content created and supplied by: CityPost (via Opera News )