Breaking News Headlines For This Evening, Saturday, 18th July, 2020.
2) Edo: INEC publishes final list of Candidates.
3) ONDO 2020: Adoption of indirect primary subversion of APC constitution ― Olusola Oke.
4) Explosion kills 6, injures 5 in Katsina community.
5) An angry mob on Saturday set ablaze a truck allegedly belonging to Dangote, whose driver crushed a motorcyclist to death along old Ibadan.
6) Woman brutalises, locks up maid in toilet for 6 days over missing phone.
7) COVID-19: Families of deceased healthcare workers to get financial benefits.
8) COVID-19: India donates essential medicines worth $50m to Africa.
9) Police rescue 14 abducted women, children in Katsina community.
10) Austin Okai berates Gov Bello over alleged plans to sell Kogi properties.
11) Catholic priest in Enugu dies of COVID-19 complications.
12) Davido signs May D to his DMW record label
13) Twitter says hackers ‘manipulated’ employees to access accounts.
14) Customs rakes in #19.5 million in Ogun in three months.
15) Kaduna civil servants to resume Monday.
Content created and supplied by: Motivepress (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More