Nigeria News Headlines For This Afternoon, Sunday, 19th July, 2020.
1) We’ll release facts about Flying Officer Tolulope Arotile’s death today — NAF.
2) 653 new infections recorded as Nigeria’s COVID-19 cases shoot past 36,000.
3) Uzodimma tasks Imo economic stakeholders on creation of 500,000 jobs.
4) Arsenal sack champions Man City to reach FA Cup final.
5) Troops eliminate Ansaru terrorists masquerading as bandits.
6) Police begins investigations after suspected bomb explosion hits Katsina.
7) Wife, son of late Edo Speaker kidnapped.
8) Anambra Govt identifies five LGAs prevalent with COVID-19.
9) Kaduna Govt demolishes 100 houses over disputed ‘royal land' in Zaria.
10) COVID-19: Kwara technical committee arrests 50 at night club, quarantines them.
11) Concern over rise in rape and absence of care centres, By Romanus Egbulefu.
12) Unpaid salaries: Ekiti Labour gives 14-day strike notice to Fayemi.
13) Presidency Zoning, PDP, Ndigbo, and Suswan’s offensive kite, By Law Mefor.
14) Obi declares support for Okonjo-Iweala’s WTO DG bid.
15) APC, Edo Govt disagree over destruction of Ize-Iyamu’s campaign posters.
16) I made mistake by appointing Ajayi my deputy — Akeredolu.
17)COVID-19: Institutions copy NOUN educational style, By Mike-Nifty Ayodeji.
18) Air Force graduates another set of instructor pilots in Kaduna.
19) Egypt reopens more hotels for tourists amid anti-coronavirus measures.
Content created and supplied by: Motivepress (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More