Dear readers, all glory be to God for his protection and guidance upon us throughout the night. Thanks to him for taking control of our day to day activities and the mercies he bestow upon us.
As you are waking up this morning, use this Psalm to pray during your morning devotion or before going to work, try to commit yourself into God's hand.
- First, thank God for the marvellous thing he has done for you, for making you sleep last night and be among the living that will see this new day.
- Secondly, ask God for forgiveness of sins in all ramifications.
- Lord because I trust in you, as I will be going out today, be my refuge and fortress
- Lord deliver me from the snare of the fowler and this pestilence(coronavirus) ravaging the world
- Lord as am going out today, cover me with your feathers and wings, also be my shield and buckler
- No evil must be befall me, no plague(coronavirus) must come near me and my household.
- God, let your angels take charge over me and keep me in all my ways today
- Lord, the power to tread upon evil and deadly things grant it unto me
- Lord, set your love upon me and deliver me today. Amen
Have a wonderful day
Share this with your loved ones.
Content created and supplied by: Enadex (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More