Since the start of the Covid19 lockdown, most organizations have decided to allow their staff to work from home to curb the virus spread. Some of the staff are now doing their work duties in their home and it seems to be very pleasing to some but not pleasing to others. Below is a picture illustration showing the difference between working from home Vs office.
1. In the workplace, you get tired of friends but at home, you try looking for someone to interact with.
2. When you go to the office you have to dress good, but at home you can save yourself the stress by wearing anything.
3. You tend to hate noise in the office but at home you may be the one who loves making noise.
4. You rush to work when going to the office but wake up anytime when working from home.
5. You try finishing up your work so you can leave the office but at home you are relaxed.
6. You may be too busy to use the social medias at work but at home you use it severally.
7. Office sometimes organises Christmas fun party but at home you seem to be lonely.
8. You may have good conversation with friends while eating in the office but at home you eat alone.
So which do you prefer, working from office or home?
Kindly drop your comments below and you can go further by Liking and Sharing. Don't forget to hit the follow button for more information.
Content created and supplied by: Ketefia (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More