I bring to you my dear readers yet again a few selected hot, trending and breaking news headlines from Nigeria and across the globe.
1. Head of DR Congo's constitutional court resigns from office.
2. COVID-19: RB donates N65m hygiene products to FG to aid the fight against the pandemic.
3. Allegation of corruption against Malami false says NYCN.
4. Five substitutes rule extended for 2020/21 season.
5. Over 7,000 South African police officers contract COVID-19.
6. Apple wins EU court battle in 13-bn-euro tax case.
7. Oil Shutdown Threats: FG is ready for dialogue – Okowa.
9. Buhari mourns first female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Tolulope Arotile.
10. JUST IN: Lagos doctors suspend 3 days warning strike.
11. Lagos conducted over 55,000 COVID-19 tests, as 175 die.
12. Taraba NLC chairman did not die of COVID-19 ― Technical Committee.
13. Ekiti APC threatens sanction against Ojudu, others.
14. Kwara Assembly sets up probe panel on alleged LG fraud.
15. First COVID-19 vaccine shows promising results – Researchers.
16. Ondo APC primary: Aspirant braces for indirect primaries.
17. Man sentenced to 28 years imprisonment after lady dreamed he raped her.
18. Lack of funds stalling appointment of more justices for Supreme Court.
19. We are ready for you, Police tell bandits in Ebonyi.
20. WTO: APC Governors’ Forum back Okonjo-Iweala.
21. Court dismisses N34bn fraud charge against Tompolo’s firm, ex-NIMASA DG Akpobolokemi.
22. COVID-19: Ebonyi to reopen schools in August.
23. JUST IN: NASS Commission sacks Clerk, 149 others.
24. Outrage as police brutalise, extort man of N260,000 in Lagos.
25. BREAKING: Gunmen kill two, abduct one in Nasarawa.
26. Ondo 2020: I’m not opposed to Akeredolu’s re-election ― Tinubu.
27. N250m allegation: Buratai demands apology, threatens N10bn suit.
28. JUST IN: NASS Commission reverses controversial 65 retirement age, 35 years service.
29. Benue Medical Association advises members to protect self against COVID-19.
30. NIMASA directs registered stevedoring firms to commence port operation.
31. Amotekun commences training for 500 recruits in Ondo.
32. We must all rise against rape ― Gbajabiamila.
33. Ondo 2020: It’s our turn to produce gov, Ilaje community tells political parties.
34. Court jails man for cyber crime in Ibadan.
35. COVID-19: Bayelsa governor warns against intimidation of citizens over facemask.
36. COEASU gives FG 21 days ultimatum to meet demands.
37. FIRS Budget: Senate approves N168.8bn for 2020 fiscal year.
38. You have role in success of Amotekun, Ekiti govt tells traditional rulers.
39. Akin Alabi submits bill for establishment of Federal Medical Centre in Ona Ara.
40. NDDC scandals: Buhari urged to ban IMC, inaugurate new board.
Thank you and stay in touch as I will bring more to you as they come through.
Content created and supplied by: AkwaOnline (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More