Dubai is a city in the United Arab Emirates ruled by an emir (a leader of an Islamic nation), the city can boast of a lot of tourist attractions and amazing attributes. Did you know that the Dubai police force had employed the use of Lamborghini Aventador, Bugatti Veyron and Ferrari FF, in an attempt to catch criminals and lawbreakers faster, because Dubai is a city where seeing a golden Rolls-Royce is just a normal day, so in order for the police to not be left behind, they needed to upgrade.
Did you know that the hustling and bustling city of Dubai lies directly within a desert, also a hotel in Dubai, the Burj Al Arab Hotel uses about 1,790 square meters of 24-carat gold leaf to decorate the interior.
Dubai has large artificial palm islands which required 94 million cubic meters of sand to form in addition with a lot of rock and a love lake. Did you know that the tallest building in the whole world is located in Dubai, the Burj Khalifa which measures 2,722 feet, which also has one of the fastest elevators which you can take up to the observation deck to see the beauty of Dubai.
Did you know that roughly about 15 percent only of the total population of Dubai are true emiratis, the other 85 percent are presumed to be foreign and expatriates. In Dubai, you don't have to pay taxes when you make money, because the city is income tax free, and this has attracted many investors.
Did you know that Child Labor is illegal in Dubai? That is why children are no longer allowed to race camels in the sport of camel racing which is very popular in Dubai, instead child sized robots are built, which sits upon the camel's back and race them, robots which cost between 300 dollars to 10,000 dollars.
Dubai actually has ATMs that dispense gold bars. The official language is Arabic and the main religion is Islam, only non Muslims are allowed to consume alcohol and pork, kissing and holding hands in public is illegal and can result in fines or deportation from Dubai. Did you know that weekend in Dubai is on Friday and Saturday?
Dubai is only one out of the seven states that make up the UAE and it's goal can be said to have the biggest and best of everything in the world, like the most luxurious hotel on earth, the largest indoor malls, the biggest Automated fountain, one of the largest indoor ski slopes and aquariums, the tallest hotel and many other ongoing projects.
Please follow and share 🙏
Content created and supplied by: Providence272 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More